Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life at the Feldmanns'

So if you haven't already seen it on Facebook,

We're going to have a baby!

Before you start asking when my due date is, I'll tell you that we thought I was at 4 weeks, but when I talked to the doctor's office to make my appointment, they told me I was at 11. This blew my mind...and means I'm almost 3 months pregnant, and just thought I was tired, crabby, and having acid reflux!

If you want the gory details on why I thought I was at 4 weeks or all that weird stuff, naturally just ask!

4 comments:

natalie said...

HEY! That is SO EXCITING!! That's awesome you didn't know...ha ha. My baby is due in 45 days...the waiting gets old. Keep busy!! Love you!

Mama D said...

CONGRATS!! Sarah saw your status on FB and texted me at work to let me know. We are so excited for you guys!

And of course I want to know all the gory details. Send me an email or FB message if you don't want it on your blog or wall!

Erin said...

Congratulations, Adrienne! That's great news. Good luck!

Julie said...

Congrats, babe!