Thursday, May 6, 2010

Updates!

I say "Updates!" like it's something exciting that I'm going to tell you all about, but let's be honest here, people...I don't have anything interesting to say! So...another brief rundown of our lives:

Christopher graduates next month, and believe me, this is a time we never thought we'd see coming! It's a lot of fun to see the progress on his big capstone project, and I can't wait to show all of you the finished product, with the help of a wonderful voiceover talent, Rob Williams, and his daughter Kandi. There have been a lot of late nights here lately, and I'm so proud of him for all of his hard work, especially because it's definitely not easy to sit inside and work on the computer with the beautiful weather outside!

Things with the photography business are...slow. Hopefully I can get a few high school models so I can have some senior-type portraits to post as the summer hits. I'd like to do some advertising at Village green as the concert season kicks up! [This is the part where if you're a high school student, or the parent of one, you can get an AWESOME deal on pictures...as in ONLY pay for prints, and even that at a VERY reduced rate!]

Besides that, nothing else interesting going on here. If you ever need maternity clothes, go to the GAP outlet in Hebron, Ky...almost everything was in perfect condition! I was amazed! (And pleasantly surprised! It's nice to have some clothes that don't push on my belly. It may just look like fat, but I promise it's not because I'm eating too many doughnuts! In fact...I don't even really like those!)

We're switching to a new doctor, so hopefully I'll have details before too long about when we'll know the gender of this little nugget. Any guesses?

No comments: